Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I got the Verizon version. Compared to my 7000 series cameras, the Delta pictures are absolutely terrible. Very grainy and lots of “white out” with night time pics. I called Moultrie and they said they are aware of the issue and a firmware update is coming soon to fix it. We’ll see. If it doesn’t happen quick, I’ll be returning my Delta cam.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard the same thing the update is coming it will be automatically uploaded

·
Registered
13,763 Posts
I got the Verizon version. Compared to my 7000 series cameras, the Delta pictures are absolutely terrible. Very grainy and lots of “white out” with night time pics. I called Moultrie and they said they are aware of the issue and a firmware update is coming soon to fix it. We’ll see. If it doesn’t happen quick, I’ll be returning my Delta cam.
That makes me glad that I grabbed 2 Tactacam Revel X cameras just a few days before this camera was released. My pics are all good so far.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't set my camera up yet, but from what I have seen I'm not happy with the Delta

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I decided tomorrow after work I will return the Delta....friend sent me a picture from his out in the woods, dull color pictures.....I love my Ridgetec, but in a few months the Tacatcam Revel SK will be out and I will get that

·
Registered
432 Posts
I’m going to give Moultrie a chance to update the firmware before I return mine. Assuming they do it in a timely manner.

The camera does perform well otherwise. No issues with setup. Very fast trigger speed. Connects to the network and sends pictures quickly. It does send video as well with good sound but you are limited on how many depending on your subscription. Battery life seems to be good so far.

if they can improve the picture quality, there is a lot to like. Especially for only $100. And Basspro has them for $79.99 right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts