Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Happy Member
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MOUNTAIN DEW IS GIVING AWAY MORE MONEY FOR HUNTING AND FISHING LICENSES!

Go to:

I have my $20.00 check on the way to me!

Reactions: Jack Pine

·
8,839 Posts

Go to:

Free money … I feel like a Democrat!!!...lol :p

·
Registered
6,485 Posts
It says they hit their limit for today... there's no way I'll remember to go there tomarrow for 20 bucs. Unless someone posts here again and I get a reminder... I 'll bet your goung to get tons if phone calls and advertising texts now. Did you have to give them all your contact info ? I've learned that nothing is free and I'm sure they are going to post your information that you entered to get 20 bucs to telemarketing schemes....

·
Crossbow Nut
3,076 Posts

Go to:

Makes me want to support them by buying some dew!

Reactions: Whimp and robertyb

·
Registered
92 Posts
It says they hit their limit for today... there's no way I'll remember to go there tomarrow for 20 bucs. Unless someone posts here again and I get a reminder... I 'll bet your goung to get tons if phone calls and advertising texts now. Did you have to give them all your contact info ? I've learned that nothing is free and I'm sure they are going to post your information that you entered to get 20 bucs to telemarketing schemes....
I’d say you’re probably right. I learned my lesson years ago when I entered a contest to win a hunting trip from Buckmasters. They harassed me so bad that it got to the point I wanted to hunt down Jackie Bushman and give him a throat punch. . Since then I shy away from contests and free whatever unless I’m reasonably sure I it’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Happy Member
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s not a contest. You have to be fast because it’s limited to 100 a day till the $100,000.00 donation is gone. You don’t have to join anything! I haven’t received a text or email because I opted out of advertising.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,205 Posts
I'm still a working stiff so I don't have the opportunity to log in early mornings. I do like Dew in my mixed drinks though.;):)

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'm still a working stiff so I don't have the opportunity to log in early mornings. I do like Dew in my mixed drinks though.;):)
The Dew makes a really good High Ball, JB Rye and a cold Mt Dew. I'm sure you know....😀

Reactions: Gabowman

·
Registered
796 Posts
Mt Dew has been my families soda of choice for >40 years. PepsiCo can afford the $100K in advertising, probably sold that much in product during this writing.

·
Happy Member
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Reactions: the Ranger

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was approved for it today, took a picture of my fishing license on thursday and they just sent me an email saying it was approved.

·
Happy Member
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got my check this past week! It takes about 2 weeks till check is in hand.

Reactions: goldy789
1 - 15 of 15 Posts