Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Well done and your hard work paid off with a buck of a lifetime! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Excellent video production, Bowanalee.
That sure is a nice setup you have.
Congrats on your success, I am glad it all paid off for you!
Thank you for sharing with us.

Reactions: Bowanalee

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Terrific! Lets hear about your bow setup and what State you harvested it.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
That one will be a hard one to beat!;) Moocho Congrats.:)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Terrific! Lets hear about your bow setup and what State you harvested it.
It was a Ghost 360 that I spent a year figuring out how to get it grouping.Talon nocks and picking through indexed arrows was the cure. The string doesn't align with the center of the nock. It was a Ga city buck near Atl. in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had to chuckle when I first watched your video. I remember some years back, I was one of the first users of Muzzys Scrape Juice. We had to send a resume on how we expected to use it, and what we thought our qualifications were, in the correct usage of this product. Watched many deer come up a access trail ,heading to the evening food sources, only to be diverted once they got a whiff of the Bowhunters Set Up.

Watched many Deer, eat the leaves that the BSU was sprayed on. Not being a Doe hunter at that time, I gave away several bottles of the lure to other hunters in my group. They all filled their tags in very short order, using it. I did not realize that they had the product still available. I will be revisiting that item. Don't know what all is in it , but i know Deer dig it. Thanks!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Really nice video and buck. I’m amazed at how you’re able to move around as much as you did to shoot the video without getting spotted. I couldn’t possibly watch through the camera as long as you did... I’d be all over my xb scope! Glad you did though, so that we can all be right there beside you.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I had to chuckle when I first watched your video. I remember some years back, I was one of the first users of Muzzys Scrape Juice. We had to send a resume on how we expected to use it, and what we thought our qualifications were, in the correct usage of this product. Watched many deer come up a access trail ,heading to the evening food sources, only to be diverted once they got a whiff of the Bowhunters Set Up.

Watched many Deer, eat the leaves that the BSU was sprayed on. Not being a Doe hunter at that time, I gave away several bottles of the lure to other hunters in my group. They all filled their tags in very short order, using it. I did not realize that they had the product still available. I will be revisiting that item. Don't know what all is in it , but i know Deer dig it. Thanks!
Muzzys Bowhunter setup is bacically the same thing as Bowhunters fatal obsession scent."BFO" Just a different name and slightly different formula. It has a stink to it but don't be turned off, it works. The company is back in the original inventors hands now. I was using it before it was sold to muzzy. Killed a heap of deer with it. It kills big bucks too. http://scrapejuiceproducts.com/

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
AWESOME in all aspects!!!!! Super Deer!

Horns

Reactions: Bowanalee
1 - 17 of 17 Posts