Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #161 (Edited)
Reactions: KTownKiller

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)
More progress on the bridge and all though it's far from table top flat, it will serve it's purpose well and I'm very happy to have it to this point.

104 decking boards are in place, it's about 50% screwed down and I hope to have that deck work done this week. Still sorting the other things to do on the bridge for safety like a deck edge or rail and putting the end ramps in place.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
On the "BRIDE".... lol

Start'n to look like a 'nature' park! Gonna put out little signs explaining how nature works? lol! Sorry, I'll behave now.....

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
On the "BRIDE".... lol

Start'n to look like a 'nature' park! Gonna put out little signs explaining how nature works? lol! Sorry, I'll behave now.....
Bride????? ;)

You would be surprised at how many SIGNS the landowner has up. Some appropriate and a few maybe overkill but Liability concerns today is a real issue.

And I do appreciate your return to "normal behavior" but based on past history, I'm not sure how long that will last...... :rolleyes:

:giggle:

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Just to keep KTK on pace with comments ..... ;)

Here's a sneak peek into keeping the clover alive.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Have y'all tried out the

Me either. I am getting lazier by the day. 😁
And I'm not much better. Going out tomorrow to put out 2 cameras and try to get a feeder setup.

·
Registered
9,636 Posts
Just two years ago I had to get all my stuff ready and out so I would be ready for deer season when it got here. Last year I took my sweet time doing it all but was ready in time. This year I am not feeling an urgency at all to get anything done. Covid 19 blahs maybe??

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #172 (Edited)
Just to keep KTK on pace with comments ..... ;)

Here's a sneak peek into keeping the clover alive.

View attachment 180282

View attachment 180283

View attachment 180284
It rained today!

We ran the sprinkler for about 90 minutes. Pretty pleased it all works.

Sprinkler In Action!

There a couple fitting changes to make for easy connections and we need to experiment with nozzle sizes on the sprinkler. The plot is pretty dry so it's going to need a couple evening sessions. We may get rain some next Tue.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #174

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
More progress on the bridge and all though it's far from table top flat, it will serve it's purpose well and I'm very happy to have it to this point.

104 decking boards are in place, it's about 50% screwed down and I hope to have that deck work done this week. Still sorting the other things to do on the bridge for safety like a deck edge or rail and putting the end ramps in place.

View attachment 180274
Got it all screwed down today and ready for ramp and edge work.

Tomorrow I'm carrying this small jon boat to the far west side of the property (about a mile).

It will be a slow go and I'm counting on the tandem cart setup to work. That's a Cabela's Herters Special tied onto the Crawler.

It's going to work!

Reactions: dynamo61 and bofos

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
That is quite the progress and looks like a tank, TX_RDxguy, congrats!
Just remember to take a break and drink lots of cool water.
I passed out from heat stroke when I was younger.
It is not a fun experience by any means!
Cheers,
dynamo61

Reactions: TX_RDXguy

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Ofcourse it'll work!!....
And it did! It pulled really well in fact and I had enough time to put out two cameras and get a feeder working again. It was another good day!

161 - 180 of 201 Posts