Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts and prayers.

If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that there are plenty of very fine folks left in this world and a lot of them are right here on CBN.

It certainly makes me proud to be a member of the Nation.
All the best to each and every one of you.

·
Registered
RAVIN R15 RAVIN R29X
393 Posts
I'm saddened to say I lost my younger brother to a massive heart attack Monday.
It was a shock to us all because he was only 69 and my wife and I had just taken the 2 hour trip to visit him a week earlier. In fact, we went out to eat with both of my brothers and had a really nice visit. It was actually the first time I had seen either of them in person since the whole Covid thing began.
It just goes to show you might not ever know when it's your time to go so enjoy every minute of life while you can. My younger brother was never the type to complain much if he was feeling poorly and hated to go to the doctor. Maybe this was his downfall but he was a wonderful human being and just a downright Good Person and I will miss him dearly.
Im so sorry for your loss Bill...he will be missed im sure but never forgotten. my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Prayers from Tn ! Sorry to hear about your loss, but glad you got to share some time with him recently!!!

Reactions: bunnyrabbit

·
Registered
852 Posts
Oh my gosh Bill...so sorry to read/hear about your loss. My condolences and prayers for you and the family 🙏

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Prayers to you and all your family. May peace and comfort be upon you all during these emotional times. We (my family) are glad you got the chance to visit with him before his passing. May the cherished memories place a smile within your heart. I'm sure he is watching and awaiting everyone to meet again for that great reunion. God bless his family and your family too bigbird1.

·
11,268 Posts
Condolences ... the older I get the more I realize I should forget about petty crap between friends and family and savor the good in the relationships. I'm glad you had such a great time with your brothers before your loss. It will be a lasting testimonial to who he was.

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
Sorry for your loss Bill.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts