Crossbow Nation banner

My family could certainly use your Prayers

5K views 74 replies 72 participants last post by  JerryR 
#1 ·
I'm saddened to say I lost my younger brother to a massive heart attack Monday.
It was a shock to us all because he was only 69 and my wife and I had just taken the 2 hour trip to visit him a week earlier. In fact, we went out to eat with both of my brothers and had a really nice visit. It was actually the first time I had seen either of them in person since the whole Covid thing began.
It just goes to show you might not ever know when it's your time to go so enjoy every minute of life while you can. My younger brother was never the type to complain much if he was feeling poorly and hated to go to the doctor. Maybe this was his downfall but he was a wonderful human being and just a downright Good Person and I will miss him dearly.

#61 ·
It was a shock to us all because he was only 69 and my wife and I had just taken the 2 hour trip to visit him a week earlier. In fact, we went out to eat with both of my brothers and had a really nice visit. It was actually the first time I had seen either of them in person since the whole Covid thing began.
It just goes to show you might not ever know when it's your time to go so enjoy every minute of life while you can. My younger brother was never the type to complain much if he was feeling poorly and hated to go to the doctor. Maybe this was his downfall but he was a wonderful human being and just a downright Good Person and I will miss him dearly.
So sorry for your loss...

#64 ·
Praying for peace for your family

#66 ·
So sorry for your loss, our family will be praying for yours.

#72 ·
Sorry for your loss. Will keep y'all in prayer

#75 ·
So sorry to hear of your loss, thank God you had that last visit.

My mom was is hospice during her last couple of weeks. I went to visit her and was about 15 minutes late getting there b4 she passed.

Is wish I could has seen her one last time. So hold on to that memory and relish it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.