Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
I have a CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went when the weather was bad. Freezing rain and snow, less snow than freezing rain. Spooked a 6 pointer, mad at myself for that. Still have meat for the freezer and the kids do not get any of her. Had a good hunt and happy I went. Went in the blind and had a Mr Buddy heater to keep me warm, blind hunting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on putting some meat in the freeze. But you have to let the kids taste a little bit of the venison don't keep it all for your self lol.
That was the other deer I got this season. They have taken most of the meat. Kids have ate well because of me

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
Congrats on a "finale" fine doe!:)

Reactions: GDog-Rick

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats Sir !, sounds like you had a memorable season. :)
I had a good year! Three does taken with the crossbow and one large doe with my 270. Have seen many Bucks on the camera, just could not time it right to get one of them. I am hunting for the meat and the kids love the Roasts, backstraps and ground deer with bacon or Cherizio mixed in it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I went when the weather was bad. Freezing rain and snow, less snow than freezing rain. Spooked a 6 pointer, mad at myself for that. Still have meat for the freezer and the kids do not get any of her. Had a good hunt and happy I went. Went in the blind and had a Mr Buddy heater to keep me warm, blind hunting

Nice deer. Congrats

Reactions: GDog-Rick
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.