Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing new here it's not the latest greatest anything :). Fact is everything in the pic is outdated or discontinued even the chair lol.
But it works i don't care about the time of day how early or late it is. And unless the weather is so bad i'm not going. It don't care and is going to tell me the yardage and i can dial that yardage in to the yard. I can turn the power of the scope up or down very easily with that throw.It has a light on the yardage dial the scope is a if you can see it you can hit it scope regardless.

It's my blind bow with my blind chair with a rest. Its set up to range see and hit the spot i want to hit.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Nothing new here it's not the latest greatest anything :). Fact is everything in the pic is outdated or discontinued even the chair lol.
But it works i don't care about the time of day how early or late it is. And unless the weather is so bad i'm not going. It don't care and is going to tell me the yardage and i can dial that yardage in to the yard. I can turn the power of the scope up or down very easily with that throw.It has a light on the yardage dial the scope is a if you can see it you can hit it scope regardless.

It's my blind bow with my blind chair with a rest. Its set up to range see and hit the spot i want to hit.
How did you fasten the Rangefinder on there?
Looking to do the same.
Thanks for any ideas.

·
2,885 Posts
Good for you, Joe. As you often say, you have to use what works for you. I’m still using those heavy duplex Leupolds you left in the dust several years back. They work for me because where I hunt, I can’t shoot as far as you often do.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Nice looking light bracket on the hha Joe , i wonder where ya got it ,LOL.
I know this set up works , cause every year i see some picks of the nice buck's you stack up !!
Waiting for this years picks in anticipation !!!!

Reactions: rt2bowhunter

·
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking light bracket on the hha Joe , i wonder where ya got it ,LOL.
I know this set up works , cause every year i see some picks of the nice buck's you stack up !!
Waiting for this years picks in anticipation !!!!
I wonder lol. The master made that thanks man. Yes it works great. Two weeks from tomorrow it starts. I look forward to your pics as well as everyone else's. I don't shoot nowhere near as much as i used to. I'm ashamed i have shot 3 arrows since last November. But they were where they should have been.

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
If it works for you then stick with it.;) For me three simple crosshairs get me to 45 yards and that's my distance. That is what works for me.;):)

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I wonder lol. The master made that thanks man. Yes it works great. Two weeks from tomorrow it starts. I look forward to your pics as well as everyone else's. I don't shoot nowhere near as much as i used to. I'm ashamed i have shot 3 arrows since last November. But they were where they should have been.
I bet those three shots were a huge confidence booster !!!!
if it is there when you pull it out in the fall why wear it out shooting a ton , that is for a second or third bow ,lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts