Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i return of a 10 days hunting trip in the Peruvian Amazon rainforrest.
It was a difficult trip because we have to travel 15 hours in vehicle and walk 12 hours to our base camp. I dont find the animals that i want to hunt ( jaguar and tapir) but i find other very interesting. Here some pics

Pava de monte (mountain turk)

Sajino (pecari)

In my stand

Anaconda

Tigrillo

In the mountain with my guide

In the vehicle

The road

·
821 Posts
Nice pics!! How long was that anaconda? Never saw a Sajino before...what animal family is that? Difficult trip, no doubt, but congrats to you for doing it. Thanks for sharing the pics and your trip. :ack2:

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
kmtpr said:
Nice pics!! How long was that anaconda? Never saw a Sajino before...what animal family is that? Difficult trip, no doubt, but congrats to you for doing it. Thanks for sharing the pics and your trip. :ack2:
It's what we call a Javelina, or collared Peccary.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Awesome stuff there! You are indeed hardcore. What a marvelous thread.
The pictures make me feel like I was there. Very well done sir! Congratulations!

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kmtpr said:

the anaconda was 5.2 meters long and 80 kilograms weight. The sajino is a peccari (pecari de collar blanco) The trip was very dangerous and difficult...my friend lost in the forrest one day. Happily we find him save.

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guide Girl said:
Awesome stuff there! You are indeed hardcore. What a marvelous thread.
The pictures make me feel like I was there. Very well done sir! Congratulations!
Thanks very much Guide Girl

·
665 Posts
great pic's

thanks for sharing, it is nice to other parts of the world

·
287 Posts
I enjoyed that very much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts