Crossbow Nation banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Happy Member
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Well I finally had a nice day to shoot my Scorpyd crossbow. Man this bow is quiet, lite and deadly accurate! Average speed was 364fps. What a sweet looking bow! I also got my Matrix 355 out for shooting today. I had only guessed the speed for the speed ring, also just bore sighted the scope in. Let me tell you, this thing hit the bullseye every shot without needing any other adjustments! My Matrix with the heavier arrows was averaging about 320fps! Both bows dead on out to 50 yards! I ran out of energy to keep shooting today. I got about 75 shots on the Scorpyd and about 60 shots on the Matrix today. Tomorrow I’ll move the targets back to 60, 70 and 80 yards just for fun.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Well I finally had a nice day to shoot my Scorpyd crossbow. Man this bow is quiet, lite and deadly accurate! Average speed was 364fps. What a sweet looking bow! I also got my Matrix 355 out for shooting today. I had only guessed the speed for the speed ring, also just bore sighted the scope in. Let me tell you, this thing hit the bullseye every shot without needing any other adjustments! My Matrix with the heavier arrows was averaging about 320fps! Both bows dead on out to 50 yards! I ran out of energy to keep shooting today. I got about 75 shots on the Scorpyd and about 60 shots on the Matrix today. Tomorrow I’ll move the targets back to 60, 70 and 80 yards just for fun.
I got out and did a little shooting today as well , not much as i need to do a little more work on the bow , but man it was a good day to do it .
Glad you got out and shot Brian !!!

·
Happy Member
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Thanks Tim. Glad to see that you took a break. Nothing like a warm sunny day and a few bows to shoot some arrows down range!

Reactions: burky247365
61 - 64 of 64 Posts