Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
nice shooting Jeff. Sure its allowed here. your dealing with the cool kids over here on CBN Xbow edition. Plus your a xbower too.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Nice shooting. That's getting it done. Woodford. Decent bourbon . When I drank it was Blantons or Bookers

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice shooting. That's getting it done. Woodford. Decent bourbon . When I drank it was Blantons or Bookers
I enjoy a bourbon after a good hunt. Woodford is inexpensive but good. My go-to. I’m not a connoisseur by any means, but the days of Jack Daniels or Jim Beam are certainly over for me, haha. I dabble with 4 Roses single batch and Basil Hayden’s as well. Decent stuff. I’ll have to try out what you mentioned. Thanks for watching!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
I enjoy a bourbon after a good hunt. Woodford is inexpensive but good. My go-to. I’m not a connoisseur by any means, but the days of Jack Daniels or Jim Beam are certainly over for me, haha. I dabble with 4 Roses single batch and Basil Hayden’s as well. Decent stuff. I’ll have to try out what you mentioned. Thanks for watching!
Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to some of your crossbow hunts.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I love those Slick Tricks as well.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats on 2 nice pigs

·
Registered
318 Posts
Way to go.on a double success.

Reactions: 22donk

·
10,863 Posts
Nice ...(y)

Reactions: 22donk

·
Registered
978 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for sharing the shot placement. Well done.

Reactions: gingerjake

·
Registered
69 Posts
For Bourbon my favorite is Deadwood, second would be Bullet Bourbon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts