Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested, Bass pro has the NAP Crossbow Spitfire broadheads on sale for $19.97 for a 3 pack in both the 100 and 125 grain models.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My son and my grandson both shoot them with good results. This is my grandson from last year! He used a Wicked Ridge Ranger crossbow with the 18 inch arrows and NAP spitfire broadhead. Only went 40 yards. He will be shooting the new Tenpoint Titan M1 this year. Good luck on your hunt this year!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
That's a sweet price. I have been using Spitfires fro 20 years.
Recently I bought some NAP SlingBlades for 15 bucks a pack of 3. Someone convinced me they might be better.

Reactions: Lever Action

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have been using nap spitfires for years, and they never let me down. At one time there customer service was top notch. Now that the company was sold and all the manufacturing is done over in Taiwan the quality went downhill. Their customers service is nonexistent. Their quality control isn't the best either. I bought a pack of the Taiwan broadheads and 2 out of the 3 wobbled when I put them on my arrow spinner. I'm glad I have 8 packs of the usa made spitfires. When they run out, probably go to crim reapers. Here is 2 picture's of bucks that was shot wth a spitfire.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have been using nap spitfires for years, and they never let me down. At one time there customer service was top notch. Now that the company was sold and all the manufacturing is done over in Taiwan the quality went downhill. Their customers service is nonexistent. Their quality control isn't the best either. I bought a pack of the Taiwan broadheads and 2 out of the 3 wobbled when I put them on my arrow spinner. I'm glad I have 8 packs of the usa made spitfires. When they run out, probably go to crim reapers. Here is 2 picture's of bucks that was shot wth a spitfire.

I totally agree with you on the quality and CS now. By Basspro cutting the price by half on the spitfires I'm wondering if the end is near for all NAP products. I shot the Sevr 2.1 last year and they worked great. Gonna try the new Sevr 2.0 and maybe Grim Reaper this year to see how they do. Did you try to return the bad spitfire broadheads?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have bought Spitfires before at a reduced price. I think nothing more of it but a good deal. They are sold all over normally over $35 a package. They are here to stay in my opinion. I have a package of Killzones that I will try.

Reactions: Gwn001

·
Registered
377 Posts
I just ordered another pack from Bass Pro. I guess I will find out if they suck or not. Luckily I have TruGlo Titanium X's and Dead Ringer X Nasty's to use as well. The TruGlo's will likely be my hunting choice.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered another pack from Bass Pro. I guess I will find out if they suck or not. Luckily I have TruGlo Titanium X's and Dead Ringer X Nasty's to use as well. The TruGlo's will likely be my hunting choice.
Even if they are one and done, at that price it's just hard to pass them up. If nothing else I will use them for backup and on varmints. Let us know how they work out.

Reactions: BULLDOGGBOYZ

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well with all the good results reported here I'm glad I got some for try them. I will give them the spin test before I shoot them though.

I'll be shooting them from a Centerpoint Mercenary 370 at 355ish so should do great.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

That is some kind of carnage for sure!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts