Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to spec out a Killer Instinct Furious R 9.5 with a titanium kit and any other after market up grade options I can adapt to the bow.. These upgrades may void warranty.

The Titanium kit upgrade will be of no charge. I will need the bow for approx 7-12 business days. I will also build my choice for the bow of a 1/2 doz custom bolts at no charge. Value will is approx estimated of $260-$375 between kit and bolts.

If you want GAS Strings installed while it's here it will just be for cost of the string / cables with no install charge. You will get factory threads back.

I will 1 pick candidate..

Advantages of Titanium kits, less weight approx 50%, better damping material, vibration canceling, all weather.

Custom bolts, all spine indexed, Firenock Aero Vanes, Firenock front end components..

Candidate must cover shipping cost both ways.. We prefer a pre paid shipping label to be sent to us to speed up process in getting your bow back ASAP.

We have done a number of vertical and cross bows with titanium.. Looking forward to working with someone on this build.

www.vitallimits.com

Ti bolt 6.jpg

713 South Harding Hwy
Buena NJ, 08310

·
Vendor
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave, the only reason I’m not taking you up on this is that I don’t have a 9.5. However, I shot one at the ATA and loved it.

Glad to here feed back on the bow Steve. I did confirm with Jumpalot.. He will be shipping me his rig to tweak on this week.. My guess is some of the hardware on the KI bows may be the same despite a few differences. Little by little I will have Ti kit options for the bows..

·
Registered
14 Posts
I need to spec out a Killer Instinct Furious R 9.5 with a titanium kit and any other after market up grade options I can adapt to the bow.. These upgrades may void warranty.

The Titanium kit upgrade will be of no charge. I will need the bow for approx 7-12 business days. I will also build my choice for the bow of a 1/2 doz custom bolts at no charge. Value will is approx estimated of $260-$375 between kit and bolts.

If you want GAS Strings installed while it's here it will just be for cost of the string / cables with no install charge. You will get factory threads back.

I will 1 pick candidate..

Advantages of Titanium kits, less weight approx 50%, better damping material, vibration canceling, all weather.

Custom bolts, all spine indexed, Firenock Aero Vanes, Firenock front end components..

Candidate must cover shipping cost both ways.. We prefer a pre paid shipping label to be sent to us to speed up process in getting your bow back ASAP.

We have done a number of vertical and cross bows with titanium.. Looking forward to working with someone on this build.

www.vitallimits.com

View attachment 149510

713 South Harding Hwy
Buena NJ, 08310
If I ever get mine back from killer instinct I’ll send it right to you let me know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts