Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I saw someone post about replacing string stops on their TS370. Now that I have done the shim mod the string lines up even worse than it did before with the stops. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good string stop replacement?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Go to bowjax website. Lots to pick from. I. Bought limb saver stirrup vibration dampeners and used as stops. Work perfectly but you will have to cut posts back about 3/8.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
You can buy regular stops from bowjax. Many to choose from. Also bought some knuckle stops for scorpyd from bowjax

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Originally I had them behind stop to aid in vibration dampening and sound. When the pos stops that came on xbow would not work right I just took them off and slid the Limbsavers forward into place. After a few shots I took them off and cut rods back 3/8 and put them back on. I give a 1/8. Between string and stops.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I just got a bowjax catalog. They have a jumbo string stopper that is 1 inch in diameter and 2 inches long. It has a flat face. This would give you a much larger sweet spot for string to land in. $7.50. for 1 . so $15.00 plus $5.00 shipping. Phone number is. 208 762 3692

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Thanks to Hunterthompson he put this on his TS370 and mine just came in. Now this is slick. I'm installing mine tonight to be just like Mike. 😎

Reactions: Pastorjim

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Well you be a Tiger HT!:cool: Thanks for finding a better solution. These absolutely are the best stops I've used on my TS370. Now when I installed them I did have to manipulate them upwards to center on the bow string. I added gorilla blue glue to secure them there. I am set. Seriously, great find.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts