Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a center point sniper 370. Like it except the stock. My wife and I can only shoot it about 20 times and our shoulder gets to sore to shoot from the kick back. My question is is there a padded stock out there. Been looking and looking and not sure what to buy. Or maybe just but a pad to attach to the stock. Any advice thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do a search for "Butt Stock Upgrade" and read that thread. An Amp 415 stock is padded and fits right on your Sniper 370. There's all the info you need on that thread. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Have a center point sniper 370. Like it except the stock. My wife and I can only shoot it about 20 times and our shoulder gets to sore to shoot from the kick back. My question is is there a padded stock out there. Been looking and looking and not sure what to buy. Or maybe just but a pad to attach to the stock. Any advice thanks
Do a search for "Butt Stock Upgrade" and read that thread. An Amp 415 stock is padded and fits right on your Sniper 370. There's all the info you need on that thread. Good luck!
Here is the thread:

Reactions: bofos

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
The Amped 415 has a ridged rubber pad similar to the stock Sniper 370s butt stock. It won't have any better shock isolation.

There is a shock resistant butt stock made by Fab Deference called the GL-Shock that has an internal shock spring to minimize recoil. That might help.

Limbsaver and Pachmayr have economical slip over recoil pads. I like the Pachmayr but I'm not sure it will fit the Sniper stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts