Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still looking for a good but cheap scope under 80$ and need it in by Saturday.

Have a chance to go into the hill country and look at some does and low fenced bucks.
My rifles all shoot 3/4 or less but this is fun and I need help quickly for a scope.

The CP as stated has black dots that look like a flea on a buck's butt at 30 yards.
People have mentioned
Ravin
redfield revenage
Utg 3x9x40.

I like cross hairs vs non lighted dots but this is for fun and I just need a descent scope that works our to 50 or so. I am beating this to death the last few days but cannot believe that I have had so few opinions among hunters and fishermen.

Help

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,636 Posts
A cheap but good scope under $80 is not going to be easy to find honestly. Maybe check out your local pawn shops if you need one that quick! Or take a scope you like off one of your rifles for your hunt this weekend. I have no recommendations in your price range,other than a Wal Mart Burris scope.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help. I ordered the Ravin to be in for next week. It has people that are pro and con on the board but should work for a part time cross bow hunter. I can go to a place with multiple ranches and animals but cannot shoot but hogs and coyotes and some cull does. I use a camera for all the animals on the ranches from exotics to book deer but what sport is it to shoot animals you can walk up on. Yes I do keep a rod in the suv too and my rifles shoot less than 3/4 an inch.

Good hunting

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
A little late but I just bought a Redfield Revenge crossbow scope that I'll receive in a week or so. Decent scope I hope.....for $60. Check 'em out on Ebay.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
Redfield revenge is an outstanding scope for the $! I had one and it has good glass and built like a tank from the Leopold group. Not made in China either!!!!
That's good to know!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.