Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Very Very nice from the good side of the river.
FINALLY a guy who has 3x as many fixed blades than fieldtips! Why the HHA and, the Sig? Seems redundant.
Well I have 27 1/2'' bolts from south shore archery and I can get along range with this system box is fast out to 100 and the HHA get's you good to 200 for a longer than long shot at antelope if needed!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well I have 27 1/2'' bolts from south shore archery and I can get along range with this system box is fast out to 100 and the HHA get's you good to 200 for a longer than long shot at antelope if needed!
Better have it and not need it ----Than need it and not have it. Crappie-tom

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Someday when this virus is dead you'll have to show me..... I've tried 24 and 26" arrows and, for me there a no go compared to 22"ers. I've never really shot over a hundo and one yards though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Someday when this virus is dead you'll have to show me..... I've tried 24 and 26" arrows and, for me there a no go compared to 22"ers. I've never really shot over a hundo and one yards though.
The 27 1/2'' comes from a professional shooter that does research and development for 100 yrd arrow flight!! and yes any time you like I can show you how to knock the eye out of a fly @ 100

·
Vendor
1,545 Posts
The 27 1/2'' comes from a professional shooter that does research and development for 100 yrd arrow flight!! and yes any time you like I can show you how to knock the eye out of a fly @ 100
Michael they are actually 26.5 in long

21 - 32 of 32 Posts