Crossbow Nation banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
First I saw of this. I like both the guys and figure that they are 2 grown men and won't comment as it won't help and I have no clue what took place. It is to them to work it out. The Word of God says forgive. It also says blessed are the peace makers. I pray that the 2 of you figure it out

·
Vendor
1,545 Posts
He has a reason,hes not an azz, and he has a phone number. You dont have to keep emailing him to call you. If you really want to talk it out with him you can..
The first 4 words of your post tells me all I need to know

But i will ask please dont twist what I said I didnt say he was an ass I said the posts he made, made him look that way.

·
Vendor
1,545 Posts
First I saw of this. I like both the guys and figure that they are 2 grown men and won't comment as it won't help and I have no clue what took place. It is to them to work it out. The Word of God says forgive. It also says blessed are the peace makers. I pray that the 2 of you figure it out
Great post!

I have done my part. I am not upset at Marty never was, I actually like him a lot and would do anything I could for him.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Thought I would come into this sub forum and read.
After reading around bit, good idea for me to go back my to Ravin subforum.

I do share info and do videos.
And anything and everything I say and do,,,,disclaimer - do or believe at your own risk.

Now back to the Ravin subforum.
Got a headache over here.
Need some aspirin.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Thought I would come into this sub forum and read.
After reading around bit, good idea for me to go back my to Ravin subforum.

I do share info and do videos.
And anything and everything I say and do,,,,disclaimer - do or believe at your own risk.

Now back to the Ravin subforum.
Got a headache over here.
Need some aspirin.
I just finished sharpening a couple of broadheads and getting my Scorpyd ready to turkey hunt with tomorrow as I am not shooting my Ravin again until I get the nock tool from Bill. :)

81 - 87 of 87 Posts