Crossbow Nation banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
10,601 Posts
Going on ... the premier crossbow forum on earth to trumpet an alleged problem with a supplier without ever having contacted that supplier to make it right is not only disgraceful it says more about the accuser than the accused. It is suspicious and reeks of an agenda. Reeks of trying to discredit a supplier for an ulterior motive.

There's a right way and a wrong way to handle these things. I have no respect for this kind of behavior. You've heard of guys who have "The Right Stuff?" This is the opposite. Sure wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with a guy like this watching my back...lol (n)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
it is the suppliers responsibility to deliver me what he agreed upon payment I have no obligation but to deliver payment in full all the guy had to do is look over the arrows someone hand placed one by one with out looking over them. If it was one ok two alright but more than half some major some slight deficiencies now I have a problem I'm not even going to mention the glue. Now i am waiting on a check in the mail for my refund when I paid though PayPal what the hell. I will never purchase from asap again never sent me a tracking number after I explained how important it was that I have it and he said I will get to you, i never heard back.

·
10,601 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I got a solution for myself, refund me and I will buy from somewhere else. A solution for him is to look over the arrows before you ship them out and this will never happen again to anyone else.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I've followed this thread since it's inception. The solution was easy and you chose to complicate it, which is your right but certainly an odd way to address the issue which has raised all the grief you're getting. A simple call to ASAP, would have produced a different result and you would have had arrows in time to do whatever you needed to do. You chose a different approach which resulted in 5 pages of noise. Nothing has been gained from that approach outside insight to what human behavior can be at times.

IF the folks at ASAP made a mistake they would be no different than SSAS, Vital Limits, Borkholder, Victory, Black Eagle, Gold Tip, Easton and the list goes on.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've followed this thread since it's inception. The solution was easy and you chose to complicate it, which is your right but certainly an odd way to address the issue which has raised all the grief you're getting. A simple call to ASAP, would have produced a different result and you would have had arrows in time to do whatever you needed to do. You chose a different approach which resulted in 5 pages of noise. Nothing has been gained from that approach outside insight to what human behavior can be at times.

IF the folks at ASAP made a mistake they would be no different than SSAS, Vital Limits, Borkholder, Victory, Black Eagle, Gold Tip, Easton and the list goes on.
Amen.

·
Registered
161 Posts

Hi....I will second this opinion as well. You need to take it up with the person/business first before you air it on an open forum. The odd part up front was wanting to sell the arrows instead of sending them back. The seller NEEDS to see these arrows ......if this is legit. If you will not send them back then you opened a can of worms for yourself. My recommendation would be to clear the air with everyone. This just does not make any sense whatsoever. Have a great day!
Fred

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
It's nothing wrong with selling damaged goods as long as its stated up front? another member mentioned what he could do with the nocks so I figured if you could work with them hey there yours it wasn't about the money and that also would have gave a third-party View and it wouldn't have been just my word. But anyway I don't apologize for anything. The arrows are on the way back to asap and I'm waiting on a check in the mail USPS (I suppose haven't been told) which are having problems and I have a move in a week.

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
As per your move, you could have in formed ASAP to hold and then mail your money
to you at your new address, or if PayPal was used you would have had it much sooner.
Good luck on your move and new location.
Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
10,601 Posts
😂 😂

Reactions: mike-s

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
It's nothing wrong with selling damaged goods as long as its stated up front? another member mentioned what he could do with the nocks so I figured if you could work with them hey there yours it wasn't about the money and that also would have gave a third-party View and it wouldn't have been just my word. But anyway I don't apologize for anything. The arrows are on the way back to asap and I'm waiting on a check in the mail USPS (I suppose haven't been told) which are having problems and I have a move in a week.
Sir,
As with any return/refund on a purchase, the refund comes after the merchandise is returned. Once I receive the arrows I fully intend on sending you a UPS 2nd. day envelope with a check as I stated I would. This is not a "suppose", this is what I will do as I attempted to share with you via PM.
Have a great day and good luck with your move,
FD

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Well that's not actually what you stated here are your actual post
"Please provide your mailing address. My wife will send you a check in the mail."
Then right after you messaged.
"I will attempt a refund through PayPal.
Please verify your mailing address.
Thank you,
George"
Never heard back from you until I inquired of you, so how and what was I to think I didn't know.
"As with any return/refund on a purchase, the refund comes after the merchandise is returned". Ralph Lauren made a mistake on a order of mine and are sending out the merchandise before I even have sent out the defective merchandise. I'm done with this conversation I've proved my point over and over I forgive and I wish the best for everyone.

·
Registered
161 Posts
This could have been taken care of in private....I suggest you think about that before you bring something like this to the public forum next time. Way too much drama the way this was presented....and as beervo2 state in the previous post, ".....I think it's best for both parties to just let this thread fade away....." .....permanently.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
This could have been taken care of in private....I suggest you think about that before you bring something like this to the public forum next time. Way too much drama the way this was presented....and as beervo2 state in the previous post, ".....I think it's best for both parties to just let this thread fade away....." .....permanently.
Absolutely. This thread offers no value when you air dirty laundry on the public square.

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
Absolutely. This thread offers no value when you air dirty laundry on the public square.
This thread did not start out with him mentioning the seller at all. It was 13 posts in before ASAP was mentioned the first time. The guy was asking if the arrows were safe to shoot not ragging on ASAP.

Read the dam thread from post 1 folks.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
768 Posts
I shoot Excalibur crossbows and use South Shore arrows. I would prefer to only see positive reviews of products made by these two businesses.

Seems fair enough right?

81 - 99 of 99 Posts