Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After prety much giving up verticals since PA. went crossbow legal for various reasons failing eyesight and aching joints mostly, i recently purchased a new budget vertical in the form of a diamond archery sb1, and recently having eye surgery on my dominant aiming eye. I have only been shooting for a coulple weeks now but my form is starting to come back around and my eyesight hans't been this good since my late 30s i forgot how much fun shooting a vertical is too right allong with my crossbows. this year i can see both being taken too the woods, and aboout the new bow it is highly adjustable and great shooting for the price anyone looking too get back in too a vertical should look at this bow it easly matches the high end bows of ten years ago!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Great to hear you can see again! I love flying arrows. The crossbows are fun but sure love my vertical compounds and recurves. They are more fun to spend hours just shooting for giggles.

·
1,162 Posts
JCAT, I did the same thing a couple of years ago. I bought a Mission and set it up for hunting and targets. Had so much fun I bought another one, same kind and have it for bow fishing with the AMS system! Bow poor now with two compounds and three crossbows but I'm smiling!

Reactions: JCAT
1 - 3 of 3 Posts