Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have and love my Ridgetec Lookout Duel, it's a great Cell Camera

I did get the Spypoint Cell-Link, it works but I haven't put it out in the woods yet, how long it works I have no idea......I'm not happy with Spypoint's customer service, I had ordered the SD Card/wire in case original got damaged, placed the order two weeks ago they didn't hesitate to charge my credit card but I never received a email that it was shipped....4 emails to them got me nowhere, I called them with my transaction number, they told me to send a email,:rolleyes::rolleyes: I told the CS I did 4 times, she said do it again.....OK what makes you think the 5th time I will get a reply.....she tool my information down, and the next day I was told via email it was mailed out 6-12 days to receive it.

So I ended up purchasing the TACTACAM REVEAL (Verizon) from Cabela's $99 plus I had a $40 gift card, it has been getting good reviews....takes very nice day/night pictures....Friend took some test pictures and they look good....Waiting on a CamLock box to be available later this month before putting out

·
Registered
377 Posts
Too rich for my blood being as I'm relatively certain they would be stolen, destroyed, or tampered with at some point. Besides that, where i hunt cell service is almost non existent and i have sprint, not Verizon or AT&T. Highly doubt that thing will send me pix from 200 miles away up in the Endless Mountain region of Pennsylvania. I'm jealous It wont and I can't use em. :(

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too rich for my blood being as I'm relatively certain they would be stolen, destroyed, or tampered with at some point. Besides that, where i hunt cell service is almost non existent and i have sprint, not Verizon or AT&T. Highly doubt that thing will send me pix from 200 miles away up in the Endless Mountain region of Pennsylvania. I'm jealous It wont and I can't use em. :(
Cell cameras get better service then cell phones due to the long atttena, I place my cell cameras 8.5' or higher in the tree in a camlock box, on a swivel mount facing down with a python lock....Also you don't use your cell phone's service at all.....I have friends with cell cameras in Kansas no cell tower around and they live in NJ and getting pictures

1 - 3 of 3 Posts