Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, New to Crossbow nation forums. Been reading on and off for a few months. Thinking of upgrading to a top of the line crossbow. I have been shooting a Killer Instinct KI 365 since 2016. Killed a bunch of deer with it. Ready to upgrade to a top of the line model. I have had no issues with my KI 365. Shoots accurate enough for my hunting needs...just ready to go to the next level of crossbow. So the Mission Sub 1 - XR and KI Swat XP both have my attention. Was looking for some help on choosing my next crossbow. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Hi Salg and Welcome to the CBN!

Those are both good xbows, arguably very nice and very capable as an upgrade to the KI365. If a cocking system was of interest they both use add-on systems vs an integrated one. If that's a feature of interest I'd point you at the Viper S400 which is in that price range and has an integrated "SAFE" cocking and decocking system.

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :) Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
...just ready to go to the next level of crossbow. Sounds kinda like a more expensive lateral move not the 450 performance zone.
Ready to upgrade to a top of the line model If you mean it go all the way.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts