Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well picked up the new DS today and shoot it for the first time. This "new" trigger sure is an improvment. I will keep updates as the shooting progresses. I so hope the "hang fire" syndrome is fixed. I will find out first hand in the next couple of days. Stay Tuned.
She sure is nice!!! Hey the one I Got is in Max 4 with the new bowtech supper ruberized texture. Really nice! Is Max 4 available to everyone or just us Canadian people. When I posted pics of my first DS in max 4 I almost caused a small revolution.

·
11,411 Posts
I'm definitely an oddball on this one

What camo pattern I have does not matter to me. Many people don't like the Desert Digital of the original DS but where I hunt it's easy to lose it in the woods. It's what's under the paint that I get picky over:D I'll admit, the Max 4 is more pleasing to the eye.

Don't worry about your new Desert Stryker's trigger. That problem is long gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
I heard the different camo patters were on a limited run from Bowtech and long gone now. I would like to see them offer the DS in the assault black of the big brother. I custom painted my DS in hammered black for blind hunting and it looks cool! Will post pictures later today...

·
1,222 Posts
Hmmm...
Hammertone...hadn't thought of that...sounds interesting. I just happen to have a coupla cans of dark grey in the garage....

Yea...since most animals can see "moving" things well before they distinquish colors OR...hey...a crossbow...someone's trying to shoot me...! I really doubt they care what color your crossbow is.

It's more of a human....I'm cool thing.

And yea...I like the black or darker colors too.

Off to the garage tonight!

Mike

·
Banned
364 Posts
Just saw pictures of a Carbon Black DS that Wyvern got in. I ordered one!! It's a gotta have DS as far as I am concerned . :D She is one sexy looking black bitch! :D

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Desert Stryker

Sure is purty!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts