Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Covid-19 impacting our lives forcing us to wear Covid-19 PPE 😷 will it be something to consider wearing during hunting for concealment in the right color?
I am considering the possibilities because the fit might be better.
Open for discussion.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Camo-colored masks are available.
They can be washed and reused.
Camo balaclavas may be a little warm in the early fall.

Reactions: Spot-on-arrow

·
Registered
542 Posts
I don't feel like I need to wear a mask, sitting in a treestand in fresh air, hundreds of yards from any other person.
Amen to that. The last thing I want to be doing is wearing a mask when I'm out in nature enjoying the sport I love.
Uninhibited access to fresh air will be my choice.

·
1,421 Posts
With Covid-19 impacting our lives forcing us to wear Covid-19 PPE 😷 will it be something to consider wearing during hunting for concealment in the right color?
I am considering the possibilities because the fit might be better.
Open for discussion.
I really have to ask. Are you serious, or are you just joking?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For concealment after all the hook on ear styles are convenient.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was fun question but meant towards concealment. I have used pull over mask for years but not at all times.

Reactions: KTownKiller

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It looks like Texas thinks it's a joke to wear masks 😷. Taxas new case rate is 20% tested have Covid-19. Yikes!😬

·
1,421 Posts
It looks like Texas thinks it's a joke to wear masks 😷. Taxas new case rate is 20% tested have Covid-19. Yikes!😬
So you were serious! When you are near other people, yes. When you are all alone in the woods, hundreds of yards or evens miles from others, wearing a mask because the virus exists is unnecessary and people who do are going to worry themselves to death.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
👍
In my opening statement I wrote the focus was for concealment while hunting.

Reactions: KTownKiller

·
Registered
501 Posts
OK Kids, let's not start bickering amongst ourselves! The usually answer will work - wear what you wish. I usually wear a face mask while hunting and I won't change the type of mask for this virus. It will be harder if you typically hunt with a group of people as, we all "should" done a proper mask when congregating closer than 6 ft. I usually ask the people around me if they want to use proper "mask edict" or are they comfortable "as is". We should respect others - bottom line. IMHO

·
1,421 Posts
OK Kids, let's not start bickering amongst ourselves! The usually answer will work - wear what you wish. I usually wear a face mask while hunting and I won't change the type of mask for this virus. It will be harder if you typically hunt with a group of people as, we all "should" done a proper mask when congregating closer than 6 ft. I usually ask the people around me if they want to use proper "mask edict" or are they comfortable "as is". We should respect others - bottom line. IMHO
Gee, thanks Dad.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't hang out with crowds. It ain't worth the rewards. :eek:

Reactions: Ghnami
1 - 20 of 104 Posts