Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,
Kind of a new member only because I have been reading and never posting. Originally from Michigan and now live just yards from the Atlantic in North Carolina. Just bought a CenterPoint Sniper 370 after a friend talked me into it. I am sure glad he did. Now the learning and the fun begins by shooting it in the back yard. Already in discussion about the trigger job however that is going to have to wait until after season. Retired military and hunt mostly public land on Camp Lejeune. Been gun hunting since I can remember and thought it was always to hot during archery season so never got into bow stuff, until now. Lots of smart and friendly folks on here and I am excited about getting more involved.
Be well.
John

·
Registered
88 Posts
Similar background - Retired Army myself. Live right outside Ft Bragg. Hunt mostly private land now but cut my teeth hunting Ft Bragg and NC Game Lands. Also did some hunt club hunting but got soured on that real quick.
Got into xbows 12 years ago and have done real well with them.
Get familiar with your area - there are some good public lands over there. I manage a Veteran / Wounded Warrior gun hunt each fall - not sure if our hosts will do one this year with the pandemic - decision in a few more weeks. If you might be interested in that send me a message.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
John... Welcome to active membership in the Nation. Navy Vet, hunted Fort Meade with a recurve in mid-90's, switched to CB after hip replacement in 2010 at 70. Now neighborhood herd control provides all the meat and excitement I can stand.😁

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Welcome to the CN jungle! plenty here that can and are willing to help you with anything you need! Enjoy the Nation!

·
Registered
13,221 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts