Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I have been a long time reader of this forum looking for suggestions and advice for all my crossbow needs. I decided to join to get some help on an issue i am having sighting it my tetra xb and created a thread last night.

I recently got a Swat Xp and absolutely love it! Any questions i had with the bow were answered by the initial evaluators thread. Spent hours reading about all the in depth testing. Awesome awesome resource.

Thanks every one for all the unknowing help you have given me over the years. 馃槉
Jim

Registered
Welcome to the boards. :)

Reactions: One eyed archer

Registered
Those big guys usually don't show on my club until the summer bachelor groups break up. Lots of 1 and 2 year olds on the cameras though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Yep. My place they tease u all summer and disperse and usually one nice one stays. I hope it is him since i got the big one in the area last year. Someone has to claim the territory. :)

Registered
My nephew took this one while hunting with me 2 years ago and posted the pics to FB and a guy that lived almost 3 miles away had pics of him all summer on his place until about a week before my nephew shot him.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Oh nice! Yeah it is amazing how far they travel. I have 1 buck that I have 5 years of pictures from spring right up until September then he leaves. A friend of mine that is about 2 or 3 miles away and has him at his property from January till spring. Where he goes between September and January must be a heck of a hiding spot. He is an old timer. Only a 6 this year but what a 6 he is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts