Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hunting with my Excalibur crossbow since 2011. Yes I am a long limber still hunting with my Equinox. This last spring I purchased a Vortex for my 84 year young father in law to use and recently bought an aluminum rail Ibex. My next project will be a Matrix 380. Looking for input on trigger upgrade, not sure if ceasefire or trigger tech would be best. Excited to be part of Crossbow Nation.

Crossbow Nut
I have been hunting with my Excalibur crossbow since 2011. Yes I am a long limber still hunting with my Equinox. This last spring I purchased a Vortex for my 84 year young father in law to use and recently bought an aluminum rail Ibex. My next project will be a Matrix 380. Looking for input on trigger upgrade, not sure if ceasefire or trigger tech would be best. Excited to be part of Crossbow Nation.
Welcome! I love my little Excalibur Micro, I think you would too. 馃榿

Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
Welcome to the boards.

Registered
welcome! I'm in Michigan too.

Registered
Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts