Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I did receive my DS 420 Wednesday. I found this on the left limb. Can someone tell me what this 450 means View attachment 168488 ?
So, did you get any info on this from scorpyd? Or was somebody from the factory smoking too much weed and made a mistake with labeling the tag at 450? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I did not ask for any more info from Scorpyd and I do not plan to. I have a chronograph and as soon as the weather gets a little nicer around here I will know. I was just not sure of the number they place on the limb was for, bow weight or fps or something other.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I did not ask for any more info from Scorpyd and I do not plan to. I have a chronograph and as soon as the weather gets a little nicer around here I will know. I was just not sure of the number they place on the limb was for, bow weight or fps or something other.
Have you had a chance to shoot it much?

Where in Wisconsin are you? I'm in Racine, but from Price County.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Hi Ironminer, Yes I shot the DS450 this weekend for the first time. fore times at ten yards and twice at 20. At this time I put it away, it was to windy out. I was very happy with the group at 20 yards just shooting one arrow. I went with my brother to our property to split wood but found a few minutes to try it out of a hunting shack we built on top of a gravity box. I do plan to take it again next weekend and maybe set up the chrony. will see.

·
Happy Member
5,277 Posts
We used to own a cabin up in Land O Lakes but sold it about 10 years ago because of taxes and nobody used it enough to justify keeping it. Good luck Craig with your property search. Rhinelander has bears all over the place up there!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
We used to own a cabin up in Land O Lakes but sold it about 10 years ago because of taxes and nobody used it enough to justify keeping it. Good luck Craig with your property search. Rhinelander has bears all over the place up there!
thank you. My Dad bear hunted the Chequamagon National Forest with hours for years. Great times!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts