Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Bought (2) TS 390's from Dicks this weekend. On sale for $250 each. I was looking at a Wicked Ridge Invader when I stumbled across this deal. I jumped on it and bought one for myself and my son. I have been a serious bowhunter for over 35 years. This is my first xbow and I am looking forward to tinkering around with my new toy. Assembled it last night and took a few shots with it this morning just to get a feel for it. I like it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy to hear your got a good deal.
Thanks for sharing.
All the best.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to participating in this Forum. I'm sure I can tap into some very valuable knowledge to help me get the most from my rig. Actually, I came to this forum before making my purchase. You guys helped me make what I believe was a great decision to purchase the TS390.

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
Score on that deal!!! Outstanding. This forum has so much to offer. Had a TS390. You will not be disappointed. Lots of lityle TLC that will take your Xbows to another level.

Good Luck and welcome to CBN!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not normally that lucky...quite the opposite actually. I was in the store looking at the display model around 9:00 pm and was thinking $509 was a good deal for this outfit. The average internet price for this bow was over $600. Decided to hold off and research a little more. Came home and logged into CBN for research. Around 11:00 pm I looked on Dick's website and discovered that they had just marked it down to $250. I pounced on it ASAP. Finally, my procrastination and thorough research pays off! They say a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while....that's me on this for sure.

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
Rotating itis with other Xbow models. Mistake on my end.

You got a steal of a deal. 390 is a very good Xbow. Legit, Phil!

I would have purchased at that price or I should I say steal of a deal! :D

·
Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,831 Posts
Looks like a GREAT FIND......TIMES TWO!! Congrats on scoring those bows. I hope they do all you want and more.:)

Reactions: TomOnTheRun
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.