Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Scorpyd Ventilator Extreme. 22" Spynal Tapps. Rage BH
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off hello to everyone.I have just recently found this great site and have learned alot already.I will be buying my first xbow within the next week,i am still narrowing down my choices.I am leaning on KI brawler because it seems to stand up pretty good plus it is on sale for a great price and the other is the KI burner.I am just curious if the burner limbs are coming from the same factory as the KI Ripper limbs.I see they are having a few issues with limbs on the Rippers and i would prefer to not have to deal with that if possible.However i do see KI is on point when it comes to warranty and customer service so that is the reason i am giving KI a try.Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Maurice

·
Happy Member
5,838 Posts
I think The Brawler is a better built bow than the Burner. Better limbs, and better trigger. I had the Brawler and it was a nice shooting bow. Curious of the sale price? Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KI Brawler Pro Package is 249.99 I thought this was a great price from what i have read about it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to AT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I also forgot to mention if you guys think there is a better bow for around the same price feel free to give me feedback,i am new to the xbow scene so im kinda fishing in the dark til i figure out what i like.Trying not to have 5 or 6 bows before i figure it out. lol Thank again for all help.

·
Happy Member
5,838 Posts
Excellent price! For $39.00 more, you can get the single point sling, decocking arrow, 4 limb silencers and 3 fixed head broadheads. Lifetime warranty with excellent customer service! That’s at:

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the tip,i will go check that out for sure.I am buying a xbow this week for sure.

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
Welcome to the boards.:)

·
Registered
127 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts