Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all in the Crossbow Nation.................

Preacher from Michigan says Hello to all....It is Great to be a part of this forum, I just joined the Crossbow world this week. Hoping that using a crossbow, will extend my ability to be in the woods for many more years to come.... The ole arthritis has taken it's toll on this 62 year old body, and it is almost impossible for me to use a verticle bow any longer. It is nice to have a forum where you are not treated as an outcast because you can't shoot a vertical bow any longer....

I am really glad to have found this GREAT forum..

God Bless

Rev.........

·
342 Posts
:) Welcome!

·
821 Posts
Welcome Rev...nice to have you in "our" house. Indeed, a crossbow will help you enjoy your sport. Good luck to you. :)

·
665 Posts
Hi from Michigan rev

This place is great, all and all its about getting out in the woods

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Hey thanks very much for all the good words. YOU guys sure know how to make a newbie feel Welcomed.......

Rev...........

·
509 Posts
Welcome

Welcome!!!

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Howdy! Nice to have you on board. If you have any questions with your new bow and experiences, just let us know. Now you need to warn us to the fact that you either have a over abundant sense of humor or not. Kidding! Enjoy the site. Glad to have you here.

·
72 Posts
Welcome

As fellow Michigander, as well as crossbow hunter, welcome.

Considering that your vocation and avocation are closely aligned, I request that you say a few prayers for a few of the anti-crossbow people that here as well. They have really lost their way and in need of a genuine conversion experience!:eek:

Thanks

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guide Girl said:
Howdy! Nice to have you on board. If you have any questions with your new bow and experiences, just let us know. Now you need to warn us to the fact that you either have a over abundant sense of humor or not. Kidding! Enjoy the site. Glad to have you here.

Thanks for the welcome...........And YES I have a GREAT sense of humor, If we can't laugh at life we are in serious trouble..........

Glad to be here.......

Rev...........

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Riva said:
As fellow Michigander, as well as crossbow hunter, welcome.

Considering that your vocation and avocation are closely aligned, I request that you say a few prayers for a few of the anti-crossbow people that here as well. They have really lost their way and in need of a genuine conversion experience!:eek:

Thanks
The avocation gives me the opportunity to relieve the stress from the vocation......I thank God for both.....

Yes I have and will continue to pray for those who don't like or understand the crossbow, or the people who use them....

Rev............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts