Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Crossbower's? is that a term? Hows everyone doing? My name is Adam I Go by FordFanatic86 online. I recently Bought a CenterPoint Sniper Elite 370 Whisper. Looking forward to seeing your mods and post about the sniper.Here are some pics even thow i know you know what they look like ;-)

What do you guys and Gals Reccumend for Bolts, as i read the bolts that come with the crossbow are terrible.
What is your favorite Broadhead for this crossbow?
Thanks peeps!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Welcome.
Im sure you will get plenty of suggestions
:D

Reactions: FordFanatic86

·
Registered
13,740 Posts
Black Eagle Executioners work good from my Sniper. Welcome to the boards.:)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
X2 on the black eagle executioners & I use schwackers. Total weight of arrow 428 gr. Puts me pushing right around 350 fps. Dead nuts out to 50yds. Welcome to the Nation.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Welcome to the Nation

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Welcome to the CBN! :)

Talk to Jerry at Tapp-Nation about arrow options. I've used his BEEs, Tapps and most recently his Chameleons. All were significant upgrades to the CP factory carbon shafts.

If you are in the market for a new scope, check eBay for the Ravin R10. $80 NIB shipped and it's an excellent option for a Sniper.

R10All.jpg

Enjoy that Sniper Elite!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Fellow Crossbower's? is that a term? Hows everyone doing? My name is Adam I Go by FordFanatic86 online. I recently Bought a CenterPoint Sniper Elite 370 Whisper. Looking forward to seeing your mods and post about the sniper.Here are some pics even thow i know you know what they look like ;-)

What do you guys and Gals Reccumend for Bolts, as i read the bolts that come with the crossbow are terrible.
What is your favorite Broadhead for this crossbow?
Thanks peeps!
Nice new bow. I am new here also to the forum. I live in NY but hunt in Sussex county NJ. I live in NY right on the border of Sussex County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to CBN! I’m new here also and you can learn a lot on this site. I also have a Sniper Elite Whisper. It is a great bow. The best thing you can do to improve its capabilities after acquiring quality bolts is to get with TX-RDXguy about his trigger rebuild. It really changes the nature of using the Sniper and will allow you to get the most from it! Have fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts