Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy folks,

I usually don't introduce myself on forums but I have been creeping through your posts for a few days now and have learned that I don't know near what I thought I did about my xbow 馃槄
My name is Wes and I live in Katy, TX... that's on the far west side of Houston for anyone not from Texas.
Last year I bought a Sniper 370 as more of a toy/novelty than as a serious hunting tool. I soon realized that just straight out of the box this thing was serious business. As hunting season in Texas wound down and I lost interest in my xbow up until a few weeks ago when I came across some new land to hunt and realized this xbow would come in mighty handy, not only for hogs and whitetail but for turkey in the spring!
From reading through your forum posts I've decided on a few upgrades for my xbow. I purchased a Ravin R170 which I should have next week and I'll be sending my trigger to Mr Rich up in the northern end of this great state to get some magic done.
Anyways, I'm very much looking forward to using my xbow this year and learning more on this forum

Registered
Welcome to the boards. :)

Registered
You're in good company Wes! Welcome to the CBN and we look forward to hearing about hunting on your new land.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts