Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from south western Pennsylvania. I've been crossbow hunting since 2012 and I've been hunting since 1996. I have a stryker 380 that I absolutely love. I'm also a bass player of 20 years. I have 2 boys one is 5 and the other is 2 months. The 5 year old will be going out archery this year (just observing). That pretty much sums up my about me. I'm glad to be a part of this site. I have already found a ton of useful information.

·
Registered
127 Posts

Reactions: Lastnitebassist

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Welcome to CN, good to have you, enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
Baltimore, MD - Ten Point Viper S400
699 Posts
Welcome Grasshopper! I started on this sight after purchasing a used TAC10 several years ago. I'd been archery hunting for MANY years but, never crossbows. I have picked up a lot of solid, good information from this sight and it's members. There is mostly honest, positive feedback on the discussions posted. I think you're in the right place for learning and sharing! GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Grasshopper! I started on this sight after purchasing a used TAC10 several years ago. I'd been archery hunting for MANY years but, never crossbows. I have picked up a lot of solid, good information from this sight and it's members. There is mostly honest, positive feedback on the discussions posted. I think you're in the right place for learning and sharing! GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!
Thank you! I'm excited to be a part of the site!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'm in dunbar, your about 20minutes from me. i don't know of any ranges over there. there is probably an archery shop over that way , i would ask them if they know of a range.
Oh sweet! I know where that is, I have friend that lives out that way. I have property that I use for shooting... and yeah I use Louie Ds archery for repairs and what not..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts