Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this forum. I have been an archer since about 1968 and a crossbow archer for the past 14 years. My first crossbow was a ten point; next I went to an Excalibur. Now I am shooting a Barnett. I like all three but especially like the barnett. It works well from my fully enclosed blind, a buck palace from ******* blinds. At my age the Barnett and buck palace are a great combination.

·
Registered
centerpoint sniper 370
169 Posts
I just joined this forum. I have been an archer since about 1968 and a crossbow archer for the past 14 years. My first crossbow was a ten point; next I went to an Excalibur. Now I am shooting a Barnett. I like all three but especially like the barnett. It works well from my fully enclosed blind, a buck palace from *** blinds. At my age the Barnett and buck palace are a great combination.
Welcome

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hi Ebaer... Just retired my Wildcat C5 (2010) and picked up a DRT 405. Really enjoyed the Wildcat, but that trigger was "a slug". The 405 has the new Trigger Tech system and it's a joy.

Welcome to the forum. Let us know your stompin' grounds and post some pics in the Success Thread.

·
Registered
14,158 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
Western Wisconsin
956 Posts
Welcome to CBN

gotta admit, I'm a little jealous of that Buck Palace blind! 👍

1 - 14 of 14 Posts