Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for asking the purpose is to hunt whitetail deer in Texas. I have a narrow place to hunt which is 196ft wide and a half mile long. Thus, when I shoot a deer I best not be tracking it 2 miles. So likely I will end up with a Ravin R26/29 or a Tenpoint RS440/470. I am going to be really intrested in bolt, knock, and broad head selection the drop the deer quickly. I am also wondering if there are any crossbow clubs such as the other bows shooters have.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a Ravin r10 and ten point siege rs410 very happy with both of them. But really liking the ten point acu slide. Haven’t hunted with the ten point yet but will this year. Last year me, my girlfriend and her son shot four deer together with the r10 using rage crossbow heads. This year I’m trying swat x mags and wwb customs bolts. Heard a lot of good things about swat broad heads on this forum so I’m giving them a try. Lot of good people with a lot more knowledge then me on here. I enjoy reading there post

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum. I have a Ravin r10 and ten point siege rs410 very happy with both of them. But really liking the ten point acu slide. Haven’t hunted with the ten point yet but will this year. Last year me, my girlfriend and her son shot four deer together with the r10 using rage crossbow heads. This year I’m trying swat x mags and wwb customs bolts. Heard a lot of good things about swat broad heads on this forum so I’m giving them a try. Lot of good people with a lot more knowledge then me on here. I enjoy reading there post
It seems you like the rage broadheads?

·
Registered
15,680 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
RFB...Welcome to the Forum. There are tons of wisdom, opinion, and experience in the Categories of the Forum, but don't forget to SEARCH for specific topics of interest. Everybody is here to help you succeed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts