Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ,
I go by nightforce53 I am a big fan of crossbow nation I love hunting with my cross bow , or just sitting in the woods and enjoying the peace and quite . I hunt with excaliburs and just purchased a assassin 400 td . I was wondering if anyone else has one and what's their opinion on it . Stay Safe out there and remember to use your safety harness when your in that tree .

Registered
Excalibur BD440, Matrix 330, Mag 340, Sub-1XR, Scorpyd DS, Tenpoint RS470
Howdy, from a fellow Excalibur user鈥! I have three different model Excals myself. I鈥檝e been wanting a suppressor 400TD lately鈥.Just have to figure a way to sneak it in the house past the little woman鈥︷煒

Premium Member
Excalibur Assassin 400TD
Hello and welcome!

I own an Assassin 400 TD, and yes I like it.
I've been shooting crossbows for almost 40 years, before that I shot verticals.
I like the Internal crank system, the size, weight, the way it shoulders, accuracy, and simplicity.
Not a fan of the Take-Down technology, the stock adjustment technology, the noise, or the vibration.

I shoot 16.5-inch aluminum arrows that weigh a total of 470 grains, to try to tame the beast.
I鈥檓 switching back to 鈥減eep and pin鈥 sights, as in Colorado, during the archery season, magnifying scopes are not legal (unless you have a vision waiver.) Yes you can use a magnifying scope on a crossbow during the rifle seasons.

Good luck and God bless.

Registered
Welcome!

Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
Welcome to the boards.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts