Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, Just found this site today while surfing crossbows, great site! With the almost certain passing of crossbow use during bow season in MI I have started my search for a crossbow. It could not have come at a better time for me, as I had rotator cuff surgery 2 months ago and will have to have another next week. Will not be able to shoot the Hoyt this year, maybe never.Bad thing is it probably won't be passed in time for this Oct. season and I don't know if I will qualify for a special permit. Would be a real bummer if I couldn't hunt till Nov. 15. Anyhow enough of my crying in my beer, HELLO to everyone, look forward to conversing with the many knowledgeable people on this forum. I am a long time bowhunter(compound) but I know very little about crossbow use and I am sure I will learn much here. Nice to be here, Ken

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Welcome Scout,come on in and join the party.:Angel_anim:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome tc scout. I am in the same shoes you are. Louisiana just passed the Crossbow Law and this year will be my first season to use one. I have been a long time compound bow user myself, but I love my new crossbow. I may never pick up my compound for hunting again. You have come to the right place for questions and answers. You will enjoy this site.

·
342 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts