Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'm a Scorpyd fan, but delays are sure making the SWAT X1 look like a good fit. At this point we have nothing to discuss.....

·
Registered
Ventilator 175 Extreme Scorpyd Velocity 165
402 Posts
I'm a Scorpyd fan, but delays are sure making the SWAT X1 look like a good fit. At this point we have nothing to discuss.....
X1 is only out in demos, so really not anything to get that fired up about. Take away the 3-4 fanboys and it would be crickets for them also. I'll be waiting on all the new products, as swat history of limb and [email protected] problems, Scorpyd new rollout hiccups, and others. I chuckle at how the swat guys brag how accurate their barreled bows are, but I don't see how anything can be more accurate than what I shoot now. I guess if I shot 100 yards alot it would matter, but up to the 60 I practice at, everything I own shoots 1" groups.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Ok so, here is what I know so far...

Hold on I have a call, give me a minute
You know what happens when most people get put on HOLD for unreasonable amounts of time?

They HANG UP and find another service provider. 📞☎💸

·
Registered
759 Posts
Just kidding guys

Socrpyd is going as fast as they can. They want to make sure the bow was throughly tested,

That's been done now they are waiting on parts

Guys everyone knows covid has locked the brakes on supplies. As soon as they have everything ready they will roll the new bow out

Truth, I haven't grilled Rex about the bow on purpose. I have picked up a tidbit here and a tidbit there.

I think this next offering will be worth the weight

I will say you aren't going to see any gimmicks, I think it will be a solid platform, that is fast enough, extremely accurate and very durable

·
Registered
486 Posts
Just kidding guys

Socrpyd is going as fast as they can. They want to make sure the bow was throughly tested,

Guys everyone knows covid has locked the brakes on supplies. As soon as they have everything ready they will roll the new bow out

Truth, I haven't grilled Rex about the bow on purpose. I have picked up a tidbit here and a tidbit there.

I will say you aren't going to see any gimmicks, I think it will be a solid platform, that is fast enough, extremely accurate and very durable
I hope so.... The real problem is.... My wall is starting to look like Moons while we wait! May not have anymore room for another xbow!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hopefully, a revised and improved upon Deathstalker platform. IMO, Scorpyds best hunting bow ever. Other bows are super fast, very accurate. For hunting and 3D, IMO, the Deathstalker is hard to beat.

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Just kidding guys

If they are waiting on parts for the production model , i would suspect the testing is done and they need to release a pick with specs .
At this point in the game there needs to be no secrets or holding out .
IMo everyone has released a pick , some videos some bows are in hand right now .
So if they are waiting on parts at least release a pick with specs , and add availability pending !!

·
Registered
497 Posts
If they are waiting on parts for the production model , i would suspect the testing is done and they need to release a pick with specs .
At this point in the game there needs to be no secrets or holding out .
IMo everyone has released a pick , some videos some bows are in hand right now .
So if they are waiting on parts at least release a pick with specs , and add availability pending !!
I want info., details, and pics on Scorypyd's new bow as much as anyone else, but why do you believe they "need" to release that information before the bow is ready to be shipped to the customer? I look at it this way... they don't owe me details on their next bow, but if they wait too long, I'll end up buying something else and I am sure others would do the same.

·
1,551 Posts
Catch 22.

Release details early and if it's not the same as the production bow you be blasted for it.

Release late because you are testing to ensure it's perfectv and again your blasted for withholding information!

Lol

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
I want info., details, and pics on Scorypyd's new bow as much as anyone else, but why do you believe they "need" to release that information before the bow is ready to be shipped to the customer? I look at it this way... they don't owe me details on their next bow, but if they wait too long, I'll end up buying something else and I am sure others would do the same.
Um i think you answered your own question in the back half of your response .

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Catch 22.

Release details early and if it's not the same as the production bow you be blasted for it.

Release late because you are testing to ensure it's perfectv and again your blasted for withholding information!

Lol
Yup !! but get people interested !!
Nothing from them !!
If it were me you all would have seen this bow through the testing faze and updated weekly on it's progress .
i know that is not how it works ,lol. but if i owned Scorpyd , the fans and future customers would be along for the ride !!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Um i think you answered your own question in the back half of your response .
I don't think I answered the question I was asking. As I understand it, you seemingly don't view scorpyd favorably as you once did, so you won't be buying 1. This leads to the question about why you think they need to release the information before the bows can be shipped to the customer?

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
I don't think I answered the question I was asking. As I understand it, you seemingly don't view scorpyd favorably as you once did, so you won't be buying 1. This leads to the question about why you think they need to release the information before the bows can be shipped to the customer?
I might be buying if i knew what they had !!!!
And why not leak it already , KI did they have a july availability and i bet there are a bunch of them on pre order !!

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I might be buying if i knew what they had !!!!
And why not leak it already , KI did they have a july availability and i bet there are a bunch of them on pre order !!
I agree! They could say release date unknown at this time because of parts, but HERE IT IS!!!

I don't think any of the builders are giving an exact date of shipping!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yup !! but get people interested !!
Nothing from them !!
If it were me you all would have seen this bow through the testing faze and updated weekly on it's progress .
i know that is not how it works ,lol. but if i owned Scorpyd , the fans and future customers would be along for the ride !!
And you would have had a dozen or more say

Why did you do that, why not do this, I'm less than impressed, well you said ABC, now why are you changing def, etc, etc, etc

It's a no win situation

By the way, the bow testing is at a point where scorpyd has settled on the design and parts are being ordered.

If the parts make it by the promised date, if the parts are in spec then we are looking at 3 to 4 weeks

21 - 40 of 96 Posts