Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
And you would have had a dozen or more say

Why did you do that, why not do this, I'm less than impressed, well you said ABC, now why are you changing def, etc, etc, etc

It's a no win situation

By the way, the bow testing is at a point where scorpyd has settled on the design and parts are being ordered.

If the parts make it by the promised date, if the parts are in spec then we are looking at 3 to 4 weeks
And then there is stuff like this that does not help matters, in general:

·
Registered
3,622 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
And you would have had a dozen or more say

Why did you do that, why not do this, I'm less than impressed, well you said ABC, now why are you changing def, etc, etc, etc

It's a no win situation

By the way, the bow testing is at a point where scorpyd has settled on the design and parts are being ordered.

If the parts make it by the promised date, if the parts are in spec then we are looking at 3 to 4 weeks
I get it !! i really do !!
Just have some $$$ to throw at a new rig ,LOL.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I might be buying if i knew what they had !!!!
And why not leak it already , KI did they have a july availability and i bet there are a bunch of them on pre order !!
Didn't you go on record saying something to the effect that you're done with Scorpyd?

·
Registered
497 Posts
What is your deal ?
Can't a guy change his mind ?
Absolutely. I was just surprised to see your interest in their new bow based your prior posts. I am patiently waiting...for now. If they can't deliver well in advance of the season, there's a decent chance I'll go a different route for my next bow. I'd like 5 solid months of time to shoot a new bow at my leisure.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
When it's out, it's out. They are hoping for May but that's not official. Parts are what they are waiting on. I asked Rex for info to leak but he's holding off until everything is buttoned up. They do not want a Nemesis II. As the competition's bows get more complicated, simple bows like Scorpyd and Excals have a lot of appeal. At least they do to me.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I hope the new one has the option of a removable Aerocrank. I would like this to replace my Orion Extreme I sold.
I have a removable crank for my Xcal 400TD and Mission Dagger, I like using them then tossing it in the backpack .
My R10 Ravin is built in and I don’t care for it as much, but it is smooth.
I’m going to hold off till end of May to buy another possible R26 or R29, I’d rather have the Scorp.

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,553 Posts
I said I'm good on bows for right now but now I'm having second thoughts. If Scorpyds new bow has enough appeal and alot to offer, I might just dump some more money into this hobby/sport....

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Please be reminded; Cost is equal to Price divided by Value.
Trying to view the upcoming bow release from 10,000 feet, we, the consumer cannot keep accepting upward trending prices for products that require increasing costly maintenance. The value requirement is less maintenance expense while capable of shooting 1000 shots, not 100. This is not a complaint against Scorpyd, it's relative to all manufacturers. Custom rifle prices are less than some of today's crossbows....Ask yourself why.

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,553 Posts
Well Marty you better start selling more strings because I have a feeling it won’t be cheap
That's what I'm thinking but I doubt it will be over $2,500.00.... strings aren't nearly what I live off of. I'm just doing that for a hobby and it's nice to spread the love... and gives me meaning and a positive identity. It's my nichė you could say.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts