Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm an idiot. The previous generation of the Ravin Press was such a flawed design with the newer Ravins (R26 and R29, and maybe others) since you had to remove the scope rail, that I was certain the new model press would address that short coming. I was so certain that I bought the new model without doing any research on it, which I normally do extensively. Because they had to have fixed that huge problem, right??

Wrong. I was dead wrong. You still need to remove the scope rail even with the new Multi Press. I can't believe they designed it that way....again :mad:

However, since it comes with three different sets of blocks (See pics: Grey is R500, Black is R18, and Orange is every other Ravin model), I MIGHT be able to make it work on my R26 without removing the scope rail if I use the R500 blocks. I may need to modify those blocks a bit on the mill, though.

Haven't tried it yet, but will update once I'm in a position to press my primary hunting crossbow. i.e., after my buck tags are all filled or the season ends.

Wood Rectangle Gas Tool Metal

Wood Automotive exterior Gas Rectangle Fixture

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts