Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - coming to you from WV. I just purchased my first Ravin, an R20, and so far I’m impressed. I’ve been bow hunting for 25 years but tore my left rotator cuff this summer so no compound for me this fall. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great info in this forum. It helped me make my decision between the Ravin and a Viper S400 and I’m happy with that decision. I’m a little concerned about the strong wear issues but that is a trade I’ll take for the performance. I’m hopeful that some of the posts about Ravin upgrading the strings are true but I guess we shall see. Thanks again for all the great info on this site. Hopefully I’ll be able to contribute.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome WV RKT feller. Congrats on the new Ravin. Lotta good folk here. Pull up a stump, have a sit, and enjoy the campfire. :)

Oh, and I've been to WV twice. Wheeling, when I was a young newly married feller. My ex had relatives that lived in St. Clairsville when I, or "we" at the time, lived in Ohio. And we ventured across the river to Wheeling for some nighttimes there.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Welcome, WVrktguy.
We used to go spelunking in WV back in the day.
Good times!
Congrats on the R20.
A whole new world for you to enjoy compared to vertical bows!

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
WVrtkguy,
Welcome to the Ravin forum. The best dang forum on CBN.
Spent a week every summer for almost 20 years in West Virginia. Beautiful state with probably more deer than people. That R20 should get a workout.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts