Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,225 Posts
Wow! You would have to LOVE the Ravin name to spend $25 for that cup!! JMO though...….

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will stick with my Yeti tumbler for same price, and have the best tumbler I've ever owned.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
207 Posts
I bought two. Obviouslsy, you guys must have missed the free shipping! lol.

Come on, at Ravin prices those are cheap!

·
Registered
426 Posts
So all I need to do is put a Ravin sticker on my Yeti and it will perform even better lol 😆
you can put the Ravin Sticker on a dollar store cup....and it will hold your drink just as well......I tell ya, people would purchase this cup thinking it's the best...yet they would mock people for buying a Centerpoint.....same company that makes/owns Centerpoint owns Ravin

·
Registered
40 Posts
Riflenut you helped me last year with my R-29 with a Archeryshack string and cables and I appreciate all your videos and everything I bought a new 29x and shot it around 45-65x pretty impressive so far but not passed 60 yards I was wondering if the string and cables I bought last fall purchased them in early October would work on the 29x being I purchased a extra I emailed AS and never heard back thanks again Jeff

·
Registered
40 Posts
What does this have to do with a Ravin tumbler ??
You really need to start a new thread just saying

·
Registered
40 Posts
No problem and thanks for your understanding, it just the thread in another direction 😆

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
All threads get high jacked at some point on CBN. I sort of doubt that Riflenut will mind in the least and it is his thread.

·
Registered
500 Posts
you can put the Ravin Sticker on a dollar store cup....and it will hold your drink just as well......I tell ya, people would purchase this cup thinking it's the best...yet they would mock people for buying a Centerpoint.....same company that makes/owns Centerpoint owns Ravin
Center point doesn't "make" Ravins and never did. The guys at Ravin made and designed Ravins. They were bought out by a company with deep pockets called center point. Center point had nothing to do with the design and development of Ravins. Centerpoint may have an adequate crossbow, but they do not get credit for designing Ravins. Once Centerpoint took over, we started getting overpriced tumblers with Ravin logos on them. The rights to which Centerpoint bought and then prostituted. We also started getting faulty mass produced "Ravin" arrows with the fletchings falling off mid flight. These are the things centerpoint gets credit for

1 - 20 of 23 Posts