Crossbow Nation banner

New Ride

2K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  Outsider 
#1 ·
A new toy to play with, now just need hunting land to plant food plots and such!
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tractor Tread

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm jealous!... Good luck with it!
News Font Music Photo caption Smile

#16 ·
Nice Randy!! I'm in the market for a tractor and have been seriously considering an LS. What size did you get? Looking forward to hearing what you think of it. 👍👍
It's a XJ 2025H, 24.7 hp, medium sized compact, 4 wheel drive with rear diff lock, I'm getting ready to do a little rock spreading on my drive way, and tillin the garden around the yard, it should be fine, it's a nice little rig, the front lift can come off as well as the bucket is a quick disconnect, has some nice features

#26 · (Edited)
I have the 4' LS tiller and 4' LS box blade for now , I will get a bush hog later if I need one, I have a disc that I made for the 4 wheeler from my old tractor that can be made to put together and have a front 8 blade with 16" notched cutter disc and rear are 8 regular 20" disc, after that I'll probably make an adjustable hiller for the garden
Plant Tree Wood Road surface Grass

#32 ·
A backhoe is a high ticket item. Hard to justify. But once you get it you will wonder how you lived without it. Bushes come out easy, rocks too, stumps with a little work... but italso a heavy lift articulating boom. It is great for lifting generators or other heavy stuff into the back of your truck. In this picture I had built a 25 foot heavy bridge out of a few old I beams. I used the back hoe to lift and transport it out to the install location for foot crossing a stream.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Tractor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.