Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a barnett ts370 with the scope that came with it. I'm looking to upgrade to a better scope something with lighted retical and center dots on the crosshairs i'v looked around and just cant deside on a scope any suggestions or opinions would be great. Looking for something around 150$

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Reactions: bofos and TX_RDXguy

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Wyvern's Ravin take offs at $80 shipped gives you speed compensation, illuminated reticles rings and lens covers.

The new Vortex CF2 is also a nice value at $200.

Reactions: bofos

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am very happy with my Vortex Crossfire 2. ($199.99 from Dicks Sports) After sighting it in and setting it up for speed it is spot on accurate out to 100 yard reticle. My TS390 shot 1/2" groups at 50 yards, 2" groups at 70 and 3" in groups at 100. 20-40 yards were robin hood. These groups are with Blood Sport Hunters with lighted nocks and 125g tips. I can't wait to see what it does when I get my Spynal Tapps!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have spine checked, refletched Bloodsports that will outshoot my Spinal Tapps... keep us posted on your new arrows...

The new Vortex scope is decent at 199.99

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts

·
Registered
10,850 Posts
Where do you find a Ravin scope for $80?
I will take two please LOL.

Ravin scopes:
Here you go:

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Here you go:
That is incredible!
I may get one for our CenterPoint 370 for 50+ yard shots.
Thanks Robertyb.
You never cease to amaze with your contributions here!!!
Cheers,
George

Reactions: robertyb

·
Registered
431 Posts
Here you go:
If a scope comes off a R10 or R26 speed ring goes to 425 the others 450. FYI 30mm scopes

·
Registered
10,850 Posts
Yep. it says you can't pick your scope but I bet if you call David and tell him you need a 450 fps scope that is what you will receive. :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
It's a busy reticle with circles for 20-100 yards. It took some getting used to but for $80 I have been well pleased with mine. The 50 yard reticle is the center on the Ravin scope so that's the one you sight in with using the adjustment turrets and then all other vertical adjustments are made using the speed dial. Sorry, I don't have a pic of the reticle.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts