Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening. Just joined the forum as I have been reading and searching the forum for some answers to some questions I had. The forum has a lot of information and interesting discussions.

A little about me.....I had been a compound bow hunter for several years and switched to a crossbow after I fell out of my attic and tore the rotator cuffs on both shoulders. I have now been crossbow hunting for about 4 years.

I purchased a Parker Enforcer and had been using their arrows which are no longer available. A year or so ago I purchased some Tenpoint Pro Elite arrows. Have not shot them yet. The Parker Arrows are labeled as (crossbow arrow 20") so the Tenpoint I purchased was 20". Now today prepping for this season and I was looking at installing Tenpoints Alpha-Brite Lighted nocks and stood both arrows, Parker and Tenpoint, side by side and saw the Tenpoints arrow are 3/8" longer than the Parkers. On the Tenpoint, the shaft is 20": but on the Parker the shaft is 19 13/16", and the arrow from end of insert to end of nock is 20". I know different inserts and different nocks could possibly change the overall length. What is the proper way to measure the arrow length?

·
Registered
13,221 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts