Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an avid deer hunter in West Tennessee.I have shot a crossbow for several years now after retiring my Mathews DXT. I shot a Mission Sub-1 until this year. Just purchased a Ravin R29X Sniper.After reading posts on here for the last few years, I decided I'd join and hopefully get some. Good, bad and otherwise. I hope I am doing this correctly.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
What he said...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome, I would like to look at Tenn as a place to retire and get out of NewYorkistan in about 15 years.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
I'm an avid deer hunter in West Tennessee.I have shot a crossbow for several years now after retiring my Mathews DXT. I shot a Mission Sub-1 until this year. Just purchased a Ravin R29X Sniper.After reading posts on here for the last few years, I decided I'd join and hopefully get some. Good, bad and otherwise. I hope I am doing this correctly.
Welcome, Rebel150, nice choice you made with the Ravin 29X Sniper, IMO.
Enjoy yourself here, lots of great folks!
Cheers,
dynamo61

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am in SouthWest TN (Fayette County) but hunt Haywood County in Hatchie River bottoms.
I am in SouthWest TN (Fayette County) but hunt Haywood County in Hatchie River bottoms.
Dyer was mainly crappie fishing and duck hunting My deer hunts were in McNairy and Chester Counties around Selmer, Bethel Springs and Finger.
Im a Sub-1 shooter & noticed you also were for a few years. Why’d you change?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dyer was mainly crappie fishing and duck hunting My deer hunts were in McNairy and Chester Counties around Selmer, Bethel Springs and Finger.
Im a Sub-1 shooter & noticed you also were for a few years. Why’d you change?
Speed, width and ease of cocking. Had blood clot go to brain shooting 300 Win Mag this past deer season according to doctor.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome neighbor!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts