Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm coming from shooting a compound, but my right elbow will not allow me to continue.

Also, I understand things in terms of o/u shotguns...wherein for extra money you get a) fancier wood, b) nicer checkering, and c) more ornate engraving...even though the basic components of the "B" branded (Browning, Beretta) shotgun are the same.

My question is what am I getting for the extra money?

TenPoint Titan M1 (or) RDX 400

or

Ravin R10

Yes, I realize these are different brands, so feel free to think of the (Viper S400) if it helps. Am I getting the latest and greatest tech? Is the Titan M1 the latest and greatest...say three years ago? Is it the same stock? Same scope?

Is what I'm paying for a better cocking mechanism? Better trigger (very real to me), Better rail?

I am completely ignorant of all things crossbow. I don't mind spending a little extra if it is warranted.

Thank you all for your thoughts and advice.

-M

·
Registered
464 Posts
your choices are great, but in my opinion a waste of money......you could save alot of money and get something that is just as accurate even with a better scope you will still be saving alot of money. I really like the Centerpoint 415 (Amped, Heat, Patriot) all three are the same the Patriot comes with a crank. I have no issue affording a expensive crossbow, but why? I use the supplied bolts as a discharge and I use Victory Decimators from Dicks Sporting Goods which by the way are on sale today......6 bolts without lighted nocks for $20, or 3 lighted nocks for $20

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
That TenPoint Titan M1 will be your best bang for the buck! Get it !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts