Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Mission Sub-1Lite
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well! At 65 and bow shoulder healing, I'm no longer a vertical bow shooter. I've been competing for many years and though I've placed in many indoor, outdoor and 3D under NFAA and USAA, I'm finding it nothing but work, not enjoying it, no longer want to travel, pay for lodging, organization membership fees getting out of hand, tournament fees and away from home from January until bow hunting season. Made the choice yesterday to sell it all accept my Elite Rezult 38 to shoot 3D for fun with my buddies. yesterday, I bought a Mission Sub 1-Lite on Archery Talk (AT under Rabbit57) which this site setup look very familiar to it. What do I know about crossbows, hardly anything at all! Looking to learn. Not interested in the 3D side of crossbow class. Just for hunting.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bicycle part Bumper

·
Registered
RDX 400, Nitro 505 w/Oracle X
90 Posts
Lots of folks here 70 (ahem) and older. No real age limit for shooting, sometimes it sometimes requires some adjustments. You can learn a lot here.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome !
With ten years to go for 65, I hope my shoulder is holding up that long.
Doing some 3D shooting as well (vertical compound), but just for fun, and mostly in my home club.

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts