Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out that in CT you can't hunt with a xbow with folding stick so I drilled and pinned my stick so it won't fold. I bought another and sent it to Burky to customize. I still wanted one with a folding stick and not thinking about just putting stock from the one Tim is doing on mine I bought one from Wapster. It is in great shape. Now I have an extra one. Can't have too many

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
Nice one to add to your collection ! Those silver Vents are nice looking Scorpyds. I'm on the fence about those folding stocks myself now. At first I thought that would be great to have a crossbow with one but after seeing how I handle mine, it would definatly be an issue for me because I'm always grabbing them by the butt stock. I would either crack it off the ground or into my shin picking it up.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Picks or it did not happen !!!! LOL !!!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Silvers were my favorite. If I could get Rex to build be a silver Nemesis I’d buy it

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
That would be a nice looking be for sure, a silver Nemesis...!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Silvers were my favorite. If I could get Rex to build be a silver Nemesis I’d buy it
Buy one, take it apart and have all the parts sent in and stripped and re anodized hard coat silver .
it can be done at about $125 .00 plus shipping .
I think a production run of 50 silver Nemesis bows would be cool for Scorpyd to do .

Reactions: Martymig
1 - 12 of 12 Posts